Still

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am STILL single. I am STILL happy. I just want to highlight the peculiar way where homosapien society operates and how we have been conditioned to perceive that you are not in a certain degree of success and happiness unless you are paired up. I just cant stop questioning the worth of being in a relationship for the sake of being in. Do not think that when you scored a partner, (cheh. sounds like trophies) enquiries you get will stop. Enquiries will never cease. List of questions:


First, are you still single? then you found a partner.

Second: Its when are you getting married?
After tied the knot.

Third: When having kids? Does not end there until when you're dead.

What I enjoy the most about being single is that I can gain weight without worrying. I am 87 kg now. I received a lot of complaints and "constructive" criticisms. But guys, i've tried my best.

Anyhoo,

Lets kill the major emphasis society has put towards finding a partner coz its not our only goal!
Came across this quotation someone wrote on the whiteboard: The purpose of life is to end it. wth!

Yours truly,
21 going on 22 still single danial

ps: Happy 22nd Birthday botak! Find a gf ok.. ppfffttt. conformity sucks.

1 comments:

bluecollar March 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

im worried Botak is scared enough of trying to get a girl for his good

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP