Bullshit

Friday, March 12, 2010

I beat you because I love you, because I want you to be the perfect girlfriend, I may have slapped, kicked and beat you occasionally, even strangled you, but that's because you deserve it. After years of relationship, you should know better, how can you be perfect when you don't know how to do things right? Sayang, if you put more efforts on what you do, we are not gonna be in this situation. I wouldn't have taught you a lesson, I wouldn't have beat you so much.
I beat you because I love you.
-woman beater-



I am not a woman beater.
If you are one, you are an embarrassment towards mankind.
There is no reason for a guy to beat a girl.
Open your eyes for goodness sake.
Woman beater, I detest you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP