Meatball

Saturday, January 30, 2010


MEATBALL IS YOUR BEST FOOD.

Supreme in nutrition, it is lower in cost than the same amount of nourishment in any other form. It is your only economical food today.

Resolve to eat more meatballs, to give more of this magnifique healthbuilding musclemaking food to our friends and family and to make more visits to Ikea.

WOW.
Look at that.
I've been craving for meatballs.
Me and you love Ikea. Everyone does.
I dreamed bout meatballs for the past few days.
Unfortunately my dream changed and I woke up before I could taste em.
People often dream about food. All types of food.
I dream about food almost everyday.
I ordered 100 pieces of meatballs!
Last night was awesome!
In my dreams.
Hungry.pfft



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP