Resolutionzzzzzz

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009 has been a so-so year for most of us. Some were left with breaking their coin boxes(including yours truly) [damn you Recession]. Some achieved resolutions success. Congrats to them. To achieve a success is hard because resolutions are easy to make but difficult to keep. Duhh. Me? I did'nt really lay down my resolutions for 2009. So for 2010, my resolutions are:

  1. Getting hitched.
  2. Read more books. [gonna attack warehouse book sales wherever you are]
  3. Spend more time to jog, badminton, basically sports. SWEAT fatty! I will look for a suitable intensive workout program to lose weight! and a suitable trainer too.
  4. Save some money.
  5. Do more charity.
  6. Improve on my skills and talents.
  7. Get GOOD results.
Mentioned are practical resolutions. Possible and safe. =p
The new semester has started. I am back to school. Its gonna be tough. All the subjects are crazy. I'm gonna be crazy. I'm in my final year now. Can I request for adjournment of time? Because, I am feeling old already. I want more time to think. Lets hope that I can commit.

My resolutions bid Happy 2010 to all and wish me luck.


1 comments:

johaneusoff January 11, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

i have an effin blog. douchebags like you influnced me. sigh. joesthename.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP