Something Stupid

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

There is something missing in my days. Somebody, please tell me what I have gone wrong. Mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang. I know that I am blessed with amazing friends but I am at a major state of depression now. Oh wow, all my day I can't concentrate. What is happening to me? You used to be the sun of my day. But I can't explain it now. What happened? Give me something to break up this boredom. I tried to keep myself busy but I still can't stop thinking of you. I felt empty on the day I left you.


Oh Slb, I want you. I miss you. =p

I woke up so early on monday. Wanted to get dressed for work. This is critical. Call me over. Call me dramatic. Coz these are whats on my mind. Honestly. Am I crazy? SILENCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP