Compare please

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Buying things is important. It's like an obligation. That's why we were put on earth. I barely make it through the month without having to scrape off my coin box just to have the last of murni's banana special. Heaven.
During recession and economic crisis, people are advised to save up but who does that? We are the sheeps of capitalism (geek).
My weekly allowance is drying and my pockets are straining. Doughs flying out of all sides of my pockets just to meet my basic needs mainly FOOD. I eat a lot.
Being single makes you a lot richer so blame it on the girls. haha. But still it seems that we consume money like we consume water. Experience in working field made me realize that "betapa susahnya mencari duit". But my dad always tell me that "duit boleh dicari". I love you papito.
Having said that, during this whole bad economic scenario, i managed to buy a checkered shirt . (i used the money which came from green packets i saved since raya)

Two words of advice:
1. When you shop, dont rush. Browse first.compare prices.
2. ALWAYS make sure your wardrobe can fit your stuff. Mine is gonna roboh anytime.

So there was the checkered season * for guys* last year, me being pressured by the trend wanted a checkered so badly. but the checkered shirts available were just ridiculously overpriced. So i waited and watched the season went by.... bye bye

and one fine day i went to Topman and sangat tertarik with this checkered:

TADAAA
Price: RM 166

but another one fine day came and i saw this at Cotton On:

TADAA TADAA

Price: RM99

Both look identical right! So i grabbed the latter checkered shirt like nobody's business. That's the greatness of comparing prices. I saved (RM166-RM99=RM67)!
I have a checkered now. I'm setting the trend back!.puked.

I'm tasteful and genius. *Clap clap*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP