Attachment ends

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yesterday was my last day with slb. I'm going to miss everyone there. Friggin nice people. I'm not going to stop saying this: Slb has the best and brightest chambering students in town. *hands down*. Goodbye wonders. The best one month i've ever had. I enjoyed my stint there, it was fun. I will definitely come back for my chambering. I'm going to continue the uitm boys's legacy there! haha. Let's hope so.


SLB has the largest intake of chambees:
  1. Emma (Chief Executive Pupil)
  2. Pradeep
  3. Charlene
  4. Intan
  5. Nini
  6. Soo H'an
  7. Jyy Huey
  8. Chai Har
  9. Joy
  10. Wendy
  11. Shara
  12. Danny
  13. Desmond
  14. Carissa
  15. Amy
  16. Frances
  17. Petrina
  18. Eliv
  19. Kathlyn
  20. Fuzzy
  21. Haha
Prior to 24 Nov 2009. Thank you all for everything. Special thanks to my master, Mr Ivan. I'm determined now. I want to do shipping!

Bye-bye slb.

This is the official song of Chambers.


But this is the official video of Chambers.


Enjoy. HAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP