Conspiracy

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I put on weight. I'm 78kg now. I was doing quite well maintaining my weight at 75kg. But the weighing machine said that I put on weight (maybe the machine conspires against me, i hate you machine). Danial Nizam is known for his habit of blaming others first in everything. So here goes. The reasons why I put on weight:

  1. Giraffe drove to work. My routine changed tremendously. I sat conveniently in the car. No sweat at all.
  2. The Chambers (my workstation in slb) is filled with food especially when nearing Christmas. I munch all the time.
  3. Free food at level 16.
  4. Princess frog likes to layan my cravings (or is it the other way around?). So we went out to eat all the time.
  5. TWO days of "Nasi Lemak Day" last week. (Nasi lemak day means nasi lemak for breakfast, lunch and dinner). So I blame the cooks (siapa suruh masak sedap-sedap).
  6. My best friends don't do the sunday jogging session anymore at TTDI Park.
  7. I don't have trouble to put on weight. That's not as nice as it sounds. I put on weight easily. So I blame my gene.
See. I'm not at fault and it's beyond all reasonable doubts that i'm not guilty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP