10days of danial

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

*Pressed the ON button on an imaginary wooden box that is filled with all the law books and my excellent notes that should be read for the purpose of my finals which whatever i read i'll forget once im done with the last paper scheduled on 12th of november, and the box is opened.now i am officially in study mode. i will only turn it off after the last paper* and i continued by *staring at my study plan which is unforgivably amazing if i really really can focus and go with the plan, ill wallop the finals like a hero*

Final exam is in 10days.

pressure!
im done with criminal tho. bagus danial anak siapa ni..mummy, ill kick criminal's arse!

my target for this semester is just to friggin maintain my cgpa. please god dont fail me anymore. im meant for better things. dont fail your forever hardworking student. puked.

that's the problem with me. tak boleh terima apa yang saya tidak mahu.

up till now, im still hoping that this whole semester was a dream and i did'nt actually fail my bloody land. shite. and why bias was being bias.

readers, im not egoistic, im just being danial *cue song here comes your man.i actually listened to this song more than 20 times while studying my mission to kill people. i love pixies*

oh i wish someone can accompany me to KLCC. i wanna watch 500 days of summer. buah is so lucky.

and guess what? halloween is coming in 10 days too!

ive texted my 'halloween' wish to giraffe and buah. goodluck guys. tak tahu malu? who cares.

this week turned out to be better than weeks before and the only horrid event i witnessed is to watch some doughs flying and being handed over to an inconsiderate jakun toyota guy. haih.

im heading to fatty crab this thursday! grrrr!

  • danial nizam has an excellent knowledge in where to eat for every meal and also eateries around pj, kl, shah alam and proudly to be mentioned: PENANG! any enquiries please contact me and be amazed. hahaha. puked.




1 comments:

Syaza Izzati October 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

penang food rocks! lama tak pergi :(

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP