bad luck

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A series of unfortunate events has been haunting me since my last post. The bad luck does'nt peel off yet. Who to be blamed? puked. However, i shall not pull myself lower with a sad entry..

Good things did compensate.

Listed in random:
nothing danial nizam

sheesh. what really happened: tests like everyday(did bad for my fav subject.pffft.)-worst presentation in history-didnt make it into ihl moot team thank you bias( baru nak try using link)-had diarrhea to the extent of bombing ladies' toilet(which kfc will not be mentioned)-leopard bombed me for the first time-annoyed few friends

and it doesnt end there. finals is approaching.
my first paper will be on the day that celebrates my 21 years of existence on earth! pfffftt
Hint hint.

thank you. i wish myself all the best for the coming future unfortunate events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP