LAND

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's quite disheartening to watch your batchmates in the exam hall without you. and this loser is stuck with the prerequisite paper because he was unlucky to fail a paper which he has to pass in order to be admitted to the next paper. ive tried to apply to do it in this semester but the letter was rejected due to the "prerequisite" reason. pfft. and i was told by a coach "you want to do Land 2? Do you know what is RIN?" I kept quiet. ouch!#
#my priciple in studies is that whatever i read for finals, i'll forget once the finals is over.

Now i know what's RIN because ive studied it twice for goodness sake! To repeat a paper is no fun at all. It some sort of demoralised you and you'll be so pissed like me. Especially when you are a hardworking student and you studied like crazy but you still failed. That is just sad. More disappointing is when people have high expectations of you. dang.

Well. I blame myself maybe the study i did was'nt enough. Maybe.

In Law everyone is not safe. Failure is open to everyone. Although failure is not an option but it's a great teacher because its lessons burned into your system and made you want to be better. So it did to me, it has made me realize not to be in the comfort zone. Get out danial. Don't become like the cooked frog#
# i'll blog bout this some other time. It's a story which my dad had told me when i was younger

Today, it was the day where my batchmates fought with land. I was'nt there. But im happy to see giraffe# walked towards me with a confident smile after the fight. He made me proud because i tutored him based on my knowledge bout the freaking land in one night! im amazing! hahahaha.
he said " why did you fail land again?" I answered, " I don't know"
# you owe me shisha!

With 13.5 marks for my final assessment, i hope i don't fail the friggin paper for the second time. Fingers crossed. Help me god.

Hence, don't let yourself become failure's target because it is so depressing. Trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP