Thank you halloween

Saturday, November 7, 2009

31st october: Halloween and my birthday
Halloween was fun for me. Not much of a celebration because of the finals but it was a memorable one. I was in the war room with the other 2 stooges, they sang to me birthday song and we imagined a bun as a cake. hahaha. The birthday wishes were so overwhelming and it's nice to see wishes coming into your fb wall and mobile. once a year experience. thank you.

My university loves me so much sampai for 2 successive years they gave me the best present ever: a final law paper#. Imagine youself straining your brain in the exam hall on your birthday! pffft. They never forget. thank you.
#criminal law paper was easy though. thank you god.

This post is dedicated to all my friends who've wished me and who're always there for me. I know you guys love me so much! Too many names to be mentioned here. Thank you

Special thanks to my machas: for the present and cake and bash# especially the tempoyak(holy cow)
# the bash was organized by bunch of people who love me so much and it was done after a nice dinner at fatty crab.

Im 21 now and i promise to change. puked.

a bucket of rotten tempoyak on my head. nice smell. thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP