unhappiness

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I should be happy. Im young, alive and healthy. I eat well and i dont smoke. I have good friends. I have two perfectly intact parents-viz, dad a manager working in ipoh and mum with ambitions of being a painter. I am a solid member of the mid-mid class. My cgpa is two numbers higher than most people even realize it is possible for a cgpa to be in bachelor of laws. puked.
So why am i not happy? i have'nt been seeing someone? What is wrong with me? This confusion had shocked my system. This had the effect of bringing forward the unhappy me in due time! So the best chance for me is stop studying. Im not happy. I need fun! I need doraemon.

Anyway,

Fun to us when we strategized a new study plan which has more allocations for FUN:
shisha-risk-monopoly-foodhunting-hijack school's library and kindie-punching bag-karaoke-batting-yada yada
*kudos wingmen: giraffe and botak, we are fighters!

haha
This new plan would somehow make me happier but im still not happy. pfft. i detest finals.

Make my dreams come true
psst, i have watched 500days of summer. cool. the soundtracks are awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP